Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Diary of a Lit Nerd is on Sabbatical

      To the two or three people who read my blog, sorry that I have not posted in awhile.The past few weeks have been crazy as I have been preparing for college and spending time with my friends, and I have had very little time to read, much less blog.

     I'm sorry to say that The Great Shakespearean Challenge and my other literary ramblings will be put on hold for the next month or so. In a week I will be beginning my freshman year of college, and thus spare time for blogging will be scarce.

     BUT! Never fear, I am still determined to make my way through the entirety of my ginormous Shakespeare book, and once I find time to do so, I WILL be blogging about it. Thanks so much to all of you who have been reading my blog, I truly appreciate it, and please check back in later this fall for more Diary of a Lit Nerd!

2 comments: